GASTROENTEROLOGY POSITION NEAR BOSTON, MA
One thing sets North Shore Physicians Group in Salem, MA, apart: our team-based model of care. From the beginning, our gastroenterology practice was founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, care managers and other providers working together will provide higher quality and a better patient experience. Today, that team focus drives our gastroenterology practice to be leaders in quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives—and we’d like you to join our team.
While practicing as a Gastroenterologist at NSPG you’ll enjoy:
• joining a group of 9 gastroenterologists and working in a state of the art endoscopy center
• working at North Shore Medical Center, one of the top hospitals in Boston
• a collaborative team based care environment
• the benefits of NSPG’s membership in the Partners Healthcare System, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
• leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
• an excellent salary and a comprehensive fringe benefits program that includes malpractice coverage
• excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Imagine the great things we can achieve together.
Click here for more information: http://www.joinnspg.org
Interested candidates should send their CV and letter of interest to: Louis Caligiuri, Director, Physician Services at email@example.com
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.