- Good communication skills
- Sound judgment and problem solving ability
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a busy environment and see them through to completion
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Maintain or obtain CPR certification.
- Demonstrates mature, professional behavior and good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to regularly perform work at the heavy physical demand level.
- Understands and developmental needs of the adolescent through geriatric populations.
- Knowledge of providing care for athletes and patients with bone and joint issues and other sports related needs
- Graduate of an accredited Athletic Training/Sports Medicine Program.
- Licensed as an Athletic Trainer in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- One year experience.
- In addition to the required degree, an Associates Degree or completion of a Medical Assistant program. Nursing Assistant certification or other healthcare preparation will be considered.
- Certification by the NATA as a Certified Athletic Trainer
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.