One thing sets North Shore Medical Center in Salem, MA, apart—our team based model of care. From the beginning, our pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine services were founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, care managers, and other providers working together will provide higher quality and a better patient experience. Today, that focus drives our team to be leaders in quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives throughout NSMC.
We’re looking for a transformational leader with:
- the emotional intelligence and humanity necessary to foster relational trust across our organization;
- the ability to effectively span and earn the respect of team members across the division; and
- a humble learning mindset with a track record of improvement and a passion for developing people.
As the Chief of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine at NSMC, you’ll enjoy:
• working at one of the top hospitals in Massachusetts with a new 20-bed ICU and 4-bed inpatient sleep lab
• serving a diverse and complex patient population
• the benefits of NSMC’s membership in the Partners HealthCare System, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
• a full-time position with clinical and administrative responsibilities
• a culture focused on kind, excellent patient care, joyful work, and continuous improvement
• supervision of house staff
• excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
• excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits
If you’re curious about the opportunity and motivated to help lead change in a people-focused learning organization, let’s talk.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, email your CV and letter of interest to Louis Caligiuri, Director of Physician Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of North Shore Medical Center and North Shore Physicians Group to affirmatively implement equal opportunity to all qualified candidates and existing employees without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, Veterans of the Vietnam Era status; or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable ordinance or law. All aspects of employment including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, termination, compensation and benefits.