North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG), the largest multispecialty group north of Boston, has a singular focus: the patient. We are more than 320 physicians, nurses and health professionals working as one to provide exceptional care. And we are a national leader in improving care delivery, patient health and satisfaction.
Through our partnership with North Shore Medical Center and our affiliation with Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners HealthCare, our success is built on team-based practices, collaborative environments and the importance of work-life balance. Bring your exceptional skills to our innovative practices and join us in driving medicine forward.
We are in the process of opening an all-new, 41,000-square-foot medical village will encompass a quarter of the 20-acre North Shore Medical Center (NSMC) Union Hospital campus. The medical village, to be housed in a new two-story building, will offer urgent care, basic lab and radiology services, outpatient psychiatry services and an expanded home for the North Shore Physicians Group Lynn primary and multi-specialty care practice.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to provide support, direction and development to staff
- Effective analytical skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly and independently
- Knowledge of financial analysis such as cost-benefit ratios, financial forecasting, and business plan development etc.
- Knowledge of computerized software programs, spreadsheets, databases, word processing, and registration
- Minimum 3-5 years of management experience in a clinical setting.
- Culture transformation/change management experience
- Lean improvement work and process improvement experience
Required: Bachelor's Degree, business or related field
Licensure, Certifications, or Registration:
Preferred: Lean Certification
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.