Explore the latest innovations in healthcare with North Shore Physicians Group—the largest multi-specialty physician group serving Boston’s north shore. As a physician-led organization, we respect your insights, voice and vision. We’re always seeking new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter, less stressful and more efficient. Here ideas come from everyone—to the benefit of every patient.
While practicing as an Endocrinologist at NSPG you’ll enjoy:
- joining a group of 8 endocrinologists with offices about 10 to 15 miles north of Boston.
- being a member of Mass General Brigham health care system and an affiliate of Mass General Brigham Salem Hospital.
- an integrated care model that promotes collaboration and team-based care.
- respect for your contributions and input and support for our practitioners’ ability to find a healthy work-life balance.
- an excellent salary and a comprehensive fringe benefits program that includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
- ideal practice locations offering excellent schools, higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life.
We’re a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine.
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.