ENDOCRINOLOGY POSITION NEAR BOSTON, MA
Great things happen when Endocrinologists work as a team.
One thing sets North Shore Physicians Group apart: our team-based model of care. From the beginning, our endocrinology practice was founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, care managers and other providers working together will provide a higher quality and a better patient experience. Today, that team focus drives our endocrinology practice to be leaders in quality of care—and we’d like you to join our team.
While practicing as an Endocrinologist at NSPG you’ll enjoy:
• joining a group of 7 endocrinologists with offices about 10 to 15 miles north of Boston
• working at North Shore Medical Center, one of the top hospitals in the Boston area
• a collaborative team-based care environment
• the benefits of NSPG’s membership in the Partners Healthcare System, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
• leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
• an excellent salary and a comprehensive fringe benefits program that includes malpractice coverage
• excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Imagine the great things we can achieve together.
Click here for more information: http://www.joinnspg.org
Interested candidates should send their CV and letter of interest to: Louis Caligiuri, Director, Physician Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.