OverviewThis is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated thinker who is interested in working on the Partners-wide initiative, Partners eCare. With the guiding principle of "one patient, one record, one team, one Partners statement" this project will enable a seamless flow of clinical and administrative information about a patient anywhere within the Partners System, and ultimately improve the quality and safety of care for our patients.
Reporting to the Director of Business Strategy, the Credentialed Trainer (CT) is responsible for facilitating EPIC end user classroom training courses for an application designed by a PeC certified Instructional Designer. Credentialed Trainers also support the set up and takedown of classroom training space, the distribution of training materials and supplies, and classroom quality control. This includes the administration of proficiency assessments and class evaluations at the end of each session and sharing ideas to improve the effectiveness of the training with the course Instructional Designer.
The CT will support the development of future state workflows, policies and procedures, training coordination, conversion needs, cutover planning, and go-live support. In addition, the CT will work closely with the Business Support Project Manager and Operational Readiness Leads to facilitate completion of entity program tasks such as test scripts review and signoff, analysis of go-live critical reports, super user identification, end user testing coordination, and other project tasks as needed.
- Lead user training using the curriculum designed by the PeC certified instructional designers.
- Preparing for class
- Setting up the classroom
- Facilitating the class
- Following up on any outstanding questions that arise in the classroom
- Collecting valuable feedback from trainees in class and report that information to the certified instructional designer
- Helping instructional designers update training materials
- Testing lesson plans and training environment build
- Facilitating study halls and personalized labs for providers or other attendees
- Administer user proficiency assessments and in-system checklists
- Supporting users with at-the-elbow go-live support
- Administering post-live refresher, optimization, and skills enhancement training
- Assist with the facilitation of workgroup meetings to achieve project objectives: Requirements definition (functional and/or technical), Build/Remediation, System testing/quality assurance, Training, Implementation, Post-Implementation/on-going support, Project administrative activities, Documentation
Required: Experience in group facilitation or delivering presentations and comfortable interacting in a dynamic training situation
Preferred: Previous training experience is strongly preferred. Clinical or Healthcare experience/knowledge is strongly desired.
Required: Degree in a healthcare field or a Bachelor's degree
Preferred: Epic Credentialed
Required: Current driver's license valid in the state of Massachusetts or other evidence of equivalent mobility. Must obtain Credentialed Trainer status with Epic and demonstrate proficiency facilitating learning in the assigned Epic application before a panel of evaluators. Prior completion of credentialed training program desired or must obtain credentialed training as outlined by program requirements
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.