North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG), the largest multispecialty group north of Boston, has a singular focus: the patient. We are more than 320 physicians, nurses and health professionals working as one to provide exceptional care. And we are a national leader in improving care delivery, patient health and satisfaction.
Through our partnership with North Shore Medical Center and our affiliation with Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners HealthCare, we offer such advances as EMRs, shared medical appointments, online access and remote patient monitoring. Our success is built on team-based practices, collaborative environments and the importance of work-life balance. Bring your exceptional skills to our innovative practices and join us in driving medicine forward.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support NSPG Administration.
- Assists with day-to-day operation of department including, but not limited to, taking and transcribing meeting minutes, drafting and preparation of communications and memorandums, and distributing same.
- Acts as liaison for North Shore Physicians Group administration regarding a variety of matters.
- Schedules and coordinates activities including meetings, conferences, and presentations.
- Designs, formats and prepares reports for VP and Directors in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint in a timely manner.
- Coordinates planning, implementation and follow up for a variety of special projects.
- Maintains daily calendars, scheduling appointments, conferences, meetings, etc.
- Maintains office equipment in optimum working condition.
- Demonstrates flexibility in adjusting to changes in format, content or deadlines; adheres to corporate standards relating to policies, procedures and objectives.
- Maintains neat and orderly work environment.
- Responds professionally to multiple incoming calls and requests for information from various NSPG and NSMC
- Problem solves within scope of position using superb customer service skills and sensitivity to nature and priority of
- information requested.
- Provides general secretarial and administrative support inclusive of telephone screening and management, data
- preparation, word processing, proofing and editing of documents, filing, and preparation of petty cash, expense
- reports, management of incoming correspondence, and director schedule maintenance and management.
- Maintains and monitors computerized systems databases as requested.
- Assists with expense and travel reimbursement preparation.
- Prepares procedure manuals/presentation materials
- Assists in orientation of new staff and physicians
- Follows HIPAA Guidelines for the Management of Patient Privacy and Confidentiality
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Responsible to Directors for observance of administrative supply budgets and preparation and submission of Director
- expense reports, petty cash requests. No supervisory financial responsibility.
- Microsoft Office Suite competency - Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Project.
- Ability to synthesize complex meeting information into succinct, organized, meeting minute notes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi task while maintaining customer service focus.
- Positive contributor to team environment.
- Bachelor's degree or 8 years of Executive Assistant experience
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.