OverviewOne thing sets North Shore Medical Center in Salem, MA, apart—our team based model of care. From the beginning, our hospitalist service was founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, care managers, and other providers working together will provide higher quality and a better patient experience. Today, that team focus drives our hospitalist service to be leaders in quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives throughout NSMC.
While practicing at NSMC you’ll enjoy:
- working at one of the top hospitals in Massachusetts
- the benefits of NSMC’s membership in the Partners HealthCare System, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- opportunities for daytime, admitter and nocturnist positions
- a culture focused on communication, growth, and work/life balance
- flexible scheduling options
- the opportunity to teach and mentor residents
- excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
It is the policy of North Shore Medical Center and North Shore Physicians Group to affirmatively implement equal opportunity to all qualified candidates and existing employees without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, Veterans of the Vietnam Era status; or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable ordinance or law. All aspects of employment including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, termination, compensation and benefits.