Great things happen when physicians work as a team.
One thing sets North Shore Physicians Group apart: our singular focus on the patient. From the beginning, our practice was founded on the principle of physicians, administrators and the community working together to provide better health care. Today, that focus continues to drive us to be innovators, collaborators and trusted care providers—and we’d like you to join our team.
While practicing at North Shore Physicians Group, you’ll enjoy:
- working in a practice that has received Level 3 NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home status
- a collaborative, team-based care environment
- no call coverage
- opportunities to teach residents
- competitive salary, productivity based RVU incentive plan
- malpractice coverage, CME, vacation/sick time and retirement plan
- leadership opportunities for qualified candidates
- leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
- excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Imagine the great things we can achieve together.
Opportunities available in and around the North Shore of Boston.
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.