OverviewGreat things happen when physicians work as a team.
One thing sets North Shore Physicians Group apart: our singular focus on the patient. From the beginning, our practice was founded on the principle of physicians, administrators and the community working together to provide better health care. Today, that focus continues to drive us to be innovators, collaborators and trusted care providers—and we’d like you to join our team.
While practicing at North Shore Physicians Group, you’ll enjoy:
- working in a practice that has received Level 3 NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home status
- a collaborative, team-based care environment
- no call coverage
- opportunities to teach residents
- leadership opportunities for qualified candidates
- leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
- excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Opportunites avaialble in and around the North Shore of Boston.
It is the policy of North Shore Medical Center and North Shore Physicians Group to affirmatively implement equal opportunity to all qualified candidates and existing employees without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, Veterans of the Vietnam Era status; or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable ordinance or law. All aspects of employment including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, termination, compensation and benefits.