Part time: Saturday and Sunday 6:30am-7pm
Seeking a self-,motivated individual. The Week -end Staff Technologist will utilize all their technical skills and training to ensure the safe and accurate operation of the new Siemens Aera MRI scanner at the busy NSMC Salem Hospital location.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of the Center's Outlook electronic communication system.
- BLS Certification.
- Experience with PACS systems.
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Radiology or an accrediated MRI Certificate Program.
- Registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or MRI Certification aquired within 15 months of hire.
- Radiologic Technology Licensure in the state of Massachusetts.
- Preferred Experience in an MRI setting.
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.