Summary of Position:
Under the general direction of Partners and North Shore Health System Populations Health Management leadership, the BHHS will be an integral part of the Collaborative Care Team providing support to patients and physician practices regarding behavioral health management for adults. BHHS will work collaboratively with the team to implement evidence-based services for primary care patients utilizing tools and training from the IMPACT Collaborative Care Model and Partners Health Care.
Act as a cultural change agent in integrating behavioral health into primary care.
- Actively engage, interact and support practice staff and physicians on a regular basis
- Provide Case Management support for a panel of 80-120 adults with behavioral health needs
- Ensure systematic screenings of adults for depression, using evidence-based screening forms
- Use a variety of education materials, brief interventions techniques, and community resources to engage patients, increase their motivation to change, and support patients in establishing behavioral change goals n implementing plans to meet those goals.
- Effectively Communicate with the patient and care team
- Actively facilitate patient engagement and follow up care
- Systematically review the caseload with the consulting psychiatrist each week
- Participate in development of maintenance plan with patients to help them maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Work with LICSW and referral specialist on finding community resources for patient.
- Minimum of 2 years in relevant setting (health care and/or behavioral health)
- Bachelor's degree
- Valid Drivers License
- Experience in Social work, counseling, health education, psychology, or behavioral health
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.