- Demonstrated case management understanding and expertise.
- Demonstrated leadership capability.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills and demonstrates appropriate judgment in decision making.
- Must have strong clinical assessment and interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to interact effectively with a wide range of personalities, ages, and diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate performance agility in a continuously changing environment.
- Demonstrated leadership in the change process.
- Proficiency in using computers and ability to quickly gain competency in various software applications. Must be able to demonstrate ability to review data, understand and communicate its meaning.
- Requires ability to work autonomously.
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage and develop staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work within budget.
- Minimum of 5-7 years acute care, home care, post acute care, care coordination and/or case management experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Minimum of 2-4 years progressive management experience.
- Masters Degree
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.