OverviewReporting to the Budget and Provider Compensation Manager of Budgets, the Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for the preparation and presentation of a variety of analysis. The scope of the analysis includes operational and capital budgeting, physician compensation analysis, and monthly financial close analysis. In the course of their duties, the Senior Financial Analyst will support the Budget and Provider Compensation Manager, Executive Director for Finance, Practice Administrative Directors and managers, and Senior NSPG Leadership. The position requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently to complete regular and ad-hoc assignments.
- Provide analysis to the management team summarizing practice performance including explanations of any variances to budget projections.
- Review current performance metrics to identify any potential operational issues.
- Provide analytical support to the managers regarding analysis of practice specific performance.
- Assist in development of new processes to improve operational efficiency and performance.
- Point person for implementation, support, maintenance, and reporting re: NSPG physician compensation models.
- Key contributor in the coordination and development of the annual operating budget.
- Point Person in the implementation, enhancement, support, and maintenance of PHS budget system.
- Work closely with various levels of management and staff related to budget development of various monthly and annual budget presentations.
- Track and analyze monthly revenue and statistics results.
- Reserve analysis.
- Assist in other management and budget assignments as assigned
- Required: Excellent analytical Skills. Strong communication skills (written and verbal). Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail. Intermediate to advanced Excel and Access skills. PeopleSoft, IDX (Group Cast / Flow Cast) and Hyperion budget experience highly desirable. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Required: 5 years of work experience in financial setting, preferable in health care.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred:Prefer a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance. MBA preferred
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.