North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG), located in Salem, MA (about 15 miles north of Boston), has an exceptional opportunity for a physician colleague to join our group as a nocturnal Intensivist at our hospital affiliate, North Shore Medical Center, Salem Hospital (NSMC). NSMC combines the efficiency and collegiality of a community hospital with the resources of the Partners HealthCare System, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. NSPG’s patient-centered focus is on quality of care, patient safety and process improvement. This position combines the best of academic and non-academic medicine.
While practicing as a Nocturnal Intensivist physician at NSPG and NSMC you will enjoy:
- working in a closed ICU covered by Internal Medicine residents
- access to the subspecialty expertise and resources of the Partners HealthCare System
- the opportunity to teach and mentor internal medicine residents
- the option to participate in quality improvement and academic research projects
- collegial environment and support
- competitive compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits including malpractice insurance and a generous retirement plan
- everything the beautiful North Shore has to offer: excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Let’s make a brighter future for the practice of medicine together.
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.