The Cardiovascular Medicine Division of North Shore Physicians Group is looking for a BC/BE non-invasive cardiologist to join a group of 13 cardiologists and 5 nurse practitioners located in Salem, MA, about 15 miles north of Boston. North Shore Medical Center is the primary hospital for inpatient consultative work with opportunities for outreach at 4 other locations providing outpatient consultative work for NSPG’s primary care physicians.
NSMC has full service PCI as well as an Electrophysiology Service providing comprehensive cardiology care.
As a physician-led organization, we respect your insights, voice and vision. We’re always seeking new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter, less stressful and more efficient. Here ideas come from everyone—to the benefit of every patient.
While practicing as a Non-Invasive Cardiologist with NSPG you will also enjoy:
- our deep collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital which includes working at both MGH/Danvers and NSMC, one of the nation’s top 50 cardiovascular hospitals
- the opportunity to teach residents
- a culture focused on communication and growth and that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
- excellent compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits including malpractice insurance and a generous retirement plan
- great schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life.
We're a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine. Join us.
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.