The Cardiovascular Medicine Division of North Shore Physicians Group is looking for a BC/BE non-invasive cardiologist to join a group of 13 cardiologists and five nurse practitioners located in Salem, MA, about 15 miles north of Boston. Mass General Brigham Salem Hospital is the primary hospital for inpatient consultative work with opportunities for outreach at 4 other locations providing outpatient consultative work for NSPG’s primary care physicians.
Mass General Brigham Salem Hospital is one of the nation’s top 50 cardiovascular hospitals and has full service PCI as well as an Electrophysiology Service providing comprehensive cardiology care.
One thing sets NSPG apart — our team-based model of care which is founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, care managers, and other providers working together will provide the highest quality patient care and a patient experience second to none. Today, that team focus drives our physicians to be leaders of quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives. Here ideas come from everyone–to the benefit of every patient.
While practicing as a Non-Invasive Cardiologist with NSPG you will also enjoy:
• our long standing close working relationship with Massachusetts General Hospital which includes working at both MGH/Danvers and Mass General Brigham Salem Hospital
• a collaborative, team-based care environment
• the opportunity to teach residents
• a culture focused on communication and growth and that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
• excellent compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits including malpractice insurance and a generous retirement plan
• excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Imagine the great things we can achieve together.
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.