North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG), the largest multispecialty group north of Boston, has a singular focus: the patient. We have a total of 27 locations across the North Shore, with more than 350 board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, and other health care professionals working as one to provide exceptional care.
We are a national leader in improving care delivery, patient health and satisfaction. Through our partnership with North Shore Medical Center and our affiliation with Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners HealthCare, we offer such advances as EMRs, shared medical appointments, online access and remote patient monitoring. Our success is built on team-based practices, collaborative environments and the importance of work-life balance.
Bring your exceptional skills to our innovative practices and join us in driving medicine forward!
- Supervisory and leadership experience with demonstrated competence in change management
- At least 5 years experience in health care supervision
- High School Diploma and 5 years experience with management /supervisory responsibilities in health care or non profit setting
- 5+ years progressive management and leadership experience in physicians practice or a related health care environment
- Bachelors or Masters in health care with > 3 years management experience
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.