North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG), the largest multispecialty group north of Boston, has a singular focus: the patient. We are more than 320 physicians, nurses and health professionals working as one to provide exceptional care. And we are a national leader in improving care delivery, patient health and satisfaction.
Through our partnership with North Shore Medical Center and our affiliation with Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners HealthCare, we offer such advances as EMRs, shared medical appointments, online access and remote patient monitoring. Our success is built on team-based practices, collaborative environments and the importance of work-life balance. Bring your exceptional skills to our innovative practices and join us in driving medicine forward.
- Communicate with physician candidates in a professional and timely manner acting as the face of the PCPO and collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure a smooth interview process.
- Manage all logistical aspects of the interview day including ordering lunch and/or beverages and snacks. May greet candidates for on-site interviews.
- Maintain the recruiting calendar and applicant tracking systems.
- Assist in the coordination of all recruitment activities including tours of key areas of interest within the PCPO service area.
- Make hotel reservations for physician candidates and process invoices for payment.
- Maintain physician candidate cv directory.
- Prepare new physician information packets.
- Process non-employee business expense reports for physician candidates.
- Under the direction of director/manager send offer letters to physician candidates. Print and send new contracts and amendments to PCPO physicians and maintain contract database.*
- Contribute to new ideas for improving the recruiting process.
- Under the direction of director/manager, assist in the onboarding process for new physicians.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with the group and community of all strategic and other information regarding physicians, practices, and medical centers.
- Assist with event planning and other ad-hoc projects and act as a resource for the recruiting team
ExperienceRequired: High School or Equivalent
Preferred: Graduate of certificate or college degree program
Required: Minimum of 2 years previous administrative experience with demonstrated effectiveness in key responsibilities
- Microsoft Office Suite competency - Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Able to synthesize complex meeting information into succinct, organized, meeting minute notes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi task while maintaining customer service focus.
- Positive contributor to team environment
It is the policy of North Shore Medical Center and North Shore Physicians Group to affirmatively implement equal opportunity to all qualified candidates and existing employees without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, Veterans of the Vietnam Era status; or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable ordinance or law. All aspects of employment including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, termination, compensation and benefits.