North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG), the largest multispecialty group north of Boston, has a singular focus: the patient. We are more than 320 physicians, nurses and health professionals working as one to provide exceptional care. And we are a national leader in improving care delivery, patient health and satisfaction.
Through our partnership with North Shore Medical Center and our affiliation with Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners HealthCare, we offer such advances as EMRs, shared medical appointments, online access and remote patient monitoring. Our success is built on team-based practices, collaborative environments and the importance of work-life balance. Bring your exceptional skills to our innovative practices and join us in driving medicine forward.
For this role, we are seeking a Practice Administrator for the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care, which is a collaboration between Massachusetts General Hospital and North Shore Medical Center. Our state-of-the-art facility, conveniently located in Danvers off Route 128, provides exceptional medical services for the whole family, including:
- Specialty care
Within the site, NSPG has the following offices: Endocrinology and Diabetes, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Sports Medicine.
- Strong leadership experience with demonstrated competence in change management
- At least 3 years of experience in health care supervision
- High School Diploma and 3 years of experience with management /supervisory responsibilities in health care or nonprofit setting
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Various practice management and billing systems.
- 3+ years progressive management and leadership experience in physicians practice or a related health care environment
- Bachelors or Masters in health care with > 3 years management experience
It is the policy of North Shore Medical Center and North Shore Physicians Group to affirmatively implement equal opportunity to all qualified candidates and existing employees without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, Veterans of the Vietnam Era status; or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable ordinance or law. All aspects of employment including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, termination, compensation and benefits.