North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG) and our hospital affiliate, North Shore Medical Center – Salem Hospital (NSMC), located in Salem, MA (about 15 miles north of Boston), has an exceptional opportunity for a physician colleague to join our Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine practice. NSMC combines the efficiency and collegiality of a community hospital with access to the subspecialty expertise and the resources of the Mass General Brigham healthcare system, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. NSPG’s patient-centered focus is on quality of care, patient safety and process improvement. This position combines the best of academic and non-academic medicine.
While practicing as a Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine physician you will enjoy:
- working at NSMC, one of the top hospitals in Massachusetts
- the opportunity to teach and mentor internal medicine residents
- the option to participate in quality improvement and academic research projects
- a collegial office/clinic environment and support; excellent NP collaboration
- equitable call with minimal night responsibility for only one organization. In house nocturnal intensivists cover the ICU
- a flexible mix of inpatient and outpatient activities
- the option of practicing Sleep Medicine
- competitive compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits including malpractice insurance (with tail coverage) and a generous retirement plan
- everything the beautiful North Shore has to offer: excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.