North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG), the largest multispecialty group north of Boston, has a singular focus: the patient. We are more than 320 physicians, nurses and health professionals working as one to provide exceptional care. And we are a national leader in improving care delivery, patient health and satisfaction.
Through our partnership with North Shore Medical Center and our affiliation with Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners HealthCare, we offer such advances as EMRs, shared medical appointments, online access and remote patient monitoring. Our success is built on team-based practices, collaborative environments and the importance of work-life balance. Bring your exceptional skills to our innovative practices and join us in driving medicine forward.
- Strong assessment and problem solving skills. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Goal oriented and accountable. Demonstrated organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a complex setting. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate performance agility in a continuously changing environment. Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team based environment. Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrates appropriate communication skills for the patient population served. Good computer skills. Ability to quickly demonstrate competency in various software applications.
- Completion of an accredited Nursing degree program.
- Minimum five years nursing experience.
- Registered Nurse with current license to practice in Massachusetts.
- Acute hospital experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years acute care experience. Other experience may include post acute care settings or care coordination/case management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.