North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG), the largest multispecialty group north of Boston, has a singular focus: the patient. We are more than 320 physicians, nurses and health professionals working as one to provide exceptional care. And we are a national leader in improving care delivery, patient health and satisfaction.
Through our partnership with North Shore Medical Center and our affiliation with Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners HealthCare, we offer such advances as EMRs, shared medical appointments, online access and remote patient monitoring. Our success is built on team-based practices, collaborative environments and the importance of work-life balance. Bring your exceptional skills to our innovative practices and join us in driving medicine forward.
- Demonstrated strong assessment, critical thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to work both independently with minimal supervision, in addition to functioning as part of an interdisciplinary team. Demonstrated excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage routine work as well as triage and reset priorities as needed. Demonstrated strong oral and written communications skills with the ability to adjust content and style to patients' needs. Demonstrated ability to coach patients and caregivers to modify behaviors to attain health-related goals.
- Completion of an accredited nursing degree program
- Minimum 5 years nursing experience
- Registered Nurse with a current, valid license to practice in the state of Massachusetts.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Minimum of 2 years acute care experience. Other experience may include post-acute care, homecare, care coordination and/or case management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certification in case management or other applicable professional certification, such as CCM or ACM.
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.