A member of Mass General Brigham Community Physicians, Pentucket Medical has been providing extraordinary healthcare to the residents of the Merrimack Valley for 50 years. With the latest in diagnostics, technology, and research, we proudly offer unparalleled acute, chronic, and wellness care to our patients. Our primary care and specialty teams include more than 55 physicians, 40 nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, and over 300 clinical and administrative support staff. With five sites located in the Merrimack Valley, Pentucket Medical provides access to care 7 days a week.
Our continued dedication to clinical excellence, focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion, and generous employee offerings, such as our competitive benefits package, allow our professionals to build an exciting career as we all work together to positively impact the health of our patients. Bring your talent to MGB Community Physicians and find out just how far it can take you! Are you ready to join our team?
Pentucket Medical ExpressCare serves patients of all ages and is open seven days a week to help patients when they are sick or injured and can't get in to see their primary care doctor. Our services are designed to close the gap between primary and emergency care by offering prompt, walk-in treatment for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries.
We are seeking a full-time Site Lead to cover both of our locations:
There will be a rotating schedule:
The Site Lead is responsible for 28 direct reports, as well as maintaining onsite operations and providing leadership to the clinical support staff.
Essential Functions Include But Not Limited to:
· Providing supervision and leadership to clinical support staff (nurses and medical assistants).
· Maintain high level of effective communication with all ExpressCare staff and Directors.
· Serve as a resource for staff and lead the team to perform at full efficiency.
· Work to develop and enhance the ExpressCare team’s skillset allowing them to work autonomously, yet function within the policies and procedures of ExpressCare in a successful manner.
· Identify staff members not functioning within established workflows as outlined and work closely with directors to provide additional training and mentorship as needed.
· Identify opportunities to improve motivation and morale.
· Participate in Interviews for clinical support staff.
· Work with Directors and other Site Lead to produce timely staffing schedules for both locations
o Medical Assistants and Nurses
o Coordinate Time Off approval process
· Responsible for training and maintaining staff competencies.
· Work collaboratively with Site Lead colleague on oversight of inventory management for and/or Andover and Riverwalk EC.
· Provide initial support and serve as an Epic resource for the EC team.
· Assist Directors with performance evaluation for all medical assistants and nurses.
· Attend weekly Zoom meetings documenting outcomes for future reference and communication with administration and medical director.
· Meet with Directors to collaborate strategically to improve workflows and financial opportunities.
· Must be available remotely by cell or text when the department is void of at least one site lead.
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. Salem Hospital, a member of Mass General Brigham, is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.
Grow, learn and develop new practice innovations.
Continue your medical education.
Make academic connections and explore teaching opportunities.
Explore leadership opportunities.
Develop clinical and administrative career ladders.
A supportive practice environment
Patient-centered care model.
Leadership that listens and values your contributions and ideas.
Autonomy and respect for your skills and expertise.
Excellent salary and benefits.
NSPG’s MHQP Patient Experience surveys show that we perform higher than the state mean in all domains with 92% of patients indicating that they would recommend NSPG services.
Our physicians are polling in the top 75th percentile of AMGA Satisfaction metrics for almost every major category—the highest physician satisfaction scores of any medical group in the Boston region.
25th percentile in MGMA cost benchmarks and top 75th percentile in revenue benchmarks.
Keywords: Boston medical center, Boston area, Best regional hospital, Best hospital, North Shore’s largest provider, North Shore Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Salem Hospital, Union Hospital, Designated stroke center, High-performing, Partners HealthCare, Community health, Community hospital system, Clinician, Massachusetts hospital, Electronic medical records, Epic EMRs, In-patient, Teaching, Academic medicine, Clinical ladder, Level III Trauma Center, Nationally recognized, Outpatient, Patient-focused care, Patient-Centered Medical Home, Provider, Wellness, U.S. New & World Report ranking, Expert, Serve, Care, Healthcare, Multispecialty, Boston, North Shore, Marblehead, Salem, Peabody, Danvers, Lynnfield, Lynn, Melrose, Wakefield, Manchester, Nahant, Topsfield, Wenham, Middleton, Malden, Revere, Beverly, Rowley, Saugus, Swampscott
Protected health information (PHI) and HIPAA compliance
HireControl does not collect any of the following data: