PULMONARY/CRITICAL CARE/SLEEP MEDICINE OPPORTUNITY NEAR BOSTON
Located on the beautiful North Shore of Massachusetts, North Shore Medical Center combines the efficiency and collegiality of a community hospital with the resources of the Partners Healthcare System, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Our focus is on quality of care, patient safety and process improvement. This position combines the best of academic and non-academic medicine.
While practicing as a Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine physician at North Shore Physician Group/North Shore Medical Center you will enjoy:
- working at one of the top hospitals in Massachusetts
- access to the subspecialty expertise and resources of the Partners Healthcare System
- an active journal club and case conference every week
- the opportunity to teach and mentor internal medicine residents
- the option to participate in quality improvement and academic research projects
- collegial office/clinic environment and support; excellent NP collaboration
- sleep medicine desirable
- flexible mix of inpatient and outpatient activities
- equitable call with minimal night responsibility; in house nocturnal intensivists
- competitive compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits
If this sounds like a good fit, please contact Louis Caligiuri, Director of Physician Services, at 1-978-573-4300 or email your CV and letter of interest to email@example.com
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.