The Urology Division of North Shore Physicians Group is looking for a BC/BE Urologist to join a group of 6 urologists and 3 nurse practitioners and physician assistants with 3 practice locations near Boston, Massachusetts: Salem, Danvers, and Newburyport. Mass General Brigham Salem Hospital is the primary hospital for inpatient consultative work and for a state-of-the-art robotic surgery program.
One thing sets NSPG apart — our team-based model of care which is founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, care managers, and other providers working together will provide the highest quality patient care and a patient experience second to none. Today, that team focus drives our physicians to be leaders of quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives. Here ideas come from everyone–to the benefit of every patient.
While practicing as a Urologist with NSPG you will also enjoy:
• the stability provided by our membership in the Mass General Brigham health care system
• the opportunity to do robotic surgery
• a collaborative, team-based care environment
• a culture focused on communication and growth and that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
• excellent compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits including malpractice insurance and a generous retirement plan
• opportunity to live in historic coastal regions with city and rural lifestyles within short distances, excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Imagine the great things we can achieve together.
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.