One team. One focus.
One thing sets North Shore Physicians Group apart—our singular focus on the patient.
North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG), the largest multispecialty group north of Boston, has a singular focus: the patient. We are more than 320 physicians, nurses and health professionals working as one to provide exceptional care. And we are a national leader in improving care delivery, patient health and satisfaction.
Through our partnership with North Shore Medical Center and our affiliation with Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners HealthCare, we offer such advances as EMRs, shared medical appointments, online access and remote patient monitoring. Our success is built on team-based practices, collaborative environments and the importance of work-life balance. Bring your exceptional skills to our innovative practices and join us in driving medicine forward.
With NSPG you’ll experience:
Excellent quality of life
The North Shore area offers:
- Communities with varied and rich histories and convenient access to museums, art, restaurants and shops.
- Natural beauty, handsome architecture and vivid history — only 15 miles north of Boston.
- 30 miles of gorgeous rocky coastline with breathtaking beaches and harbors.
- World-class sailing and close proximity to the mountains and picturesque New England.
- Easy access to a multitude of universities, colleges, and public and private schools.
- Our practices are certified Level 3 NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Homes.
- For the fifth year in a row, North Shore Medical Center has been ranked a top regional hospital in Boston and Massachusetts by U.S. News & World Report.
- Our affiliate, Massachusetts General Hospital, is one of U.S. News & World Report’s top three Honor Roll hospitals in America.
- NSPG and NSMC use the Epic EMR that integrates patient care through the Partners HealthCare System, including Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- Grow, learn and develop new practice innovations.
- Continue your medical education.
- Make academic connections and explore teaching opportunities.
- Explore leadership opportunities.
- Develop clinical and administrative career ladders.
A supportive practice environment
- Collaborative professionals.
- Patient-centered care model.
- Leadership that listens and values your contributions and ideas.
- Autonomy and respect for your skills and expertise.
- Excellent salary and benefits.