- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Various practice management, scheduling and billing systems,
- Supervisory and leadership experience and are knowledgeable of process improvement/change management
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent team building and communication skills
- Superb customer service skills
- At least 1 year experience in health care
- High School Diploma and 2 years supervisory experience
- Experience in managing and supervising other staff member in a health care settings.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in health care of related field and 1 year experience in health care or related field
It is the policy of North Shore Medical Center and North Shore Physicians Group to affirmatively implement equal opportunity to all qualified candidates and existing employees without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, Veterans of the Vietnam Era status; or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable ordinance or law. All aspects of employment including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, termination, compensation and benefits.