- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Various practice management, scheduling and billing systems,
- Supervisory and leadership experience and are knowledgeable of process improvement/change management
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent team building and communication skills
- Superb customer service skills
- At least 1 year experience in health care
- High School Diploma and 2 years supervisory experience
- Experience in managing and supervising other staff member in a health care settings.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in health care of related field and 1 year experience in health care or related field
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.