Great things happen when hospitalists work as a team.
One thing sets North Shore Medical Center in Salem, MA, apart: our team-based model of care. From the beginning, our hospitalist service was founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, care managers and other providers working together will provide higher quality care and a better patient experience. Today, that team focus drives our hospitalist service to be leaders in quality, patient safety and process improvement initiatives—and we’d like you to join our team.
While practicing at NSMC, you’ll enjoy:
- working at one of the top hospitals in Massachusetts
- the benefits of NSMC’s membership in the Partners HealthCare System, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- opportunities for daytime, admitter and nocturnist positions
- a culture focused on communication, growth and work/life balance
- flexible scheduling options
- the opportunity to teach and mentor residents
- excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Imagine the great things we can achieve together.
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.