One thing sets North Shore Physicians Group apart—our team based model of care which is founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, and other providers working together will provide higher quality and a better patient experience. Today, that team focus drives our OB/GYN physicians to be leaders of quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives throughout NSPG.
While practicing as an OB/GYN physician at NSPG you will also enjoy:
• modern offices with ultrasound and procedure capability including hysteroscopy and LEEP
• working at North Shore Medical Center’s Birthplace in Salem, MA (about 15 miles north of Boston), one of the top hospitals in Boston which offers complete family-focused care to assist patients with the entire birth and recovery process
• the benefits of NSPG’s and NSMC’s membership in the Partners Healthcare System founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital including a system-wide electronic medical record
• collaborating with exceptional nursing partners in the outpatient and inpatient settings
• in house neonatologists staffing NSMC’s state-of-the-art Level II B Special Care Nursery and in house MGH anesthesiologists 24 hours per day/7 days per week
• the opportunity to perform surgery as part of NSMC’s Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery including robotic surgery
• OB Hospitalist coverage 6 nights per week and 40 Sundays per year
• a culture focused on communication and growth
• leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
• excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits (including malpractice insurance with tail coverage and retirement plan)
• exceptional schools and higher education, great cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Imagine the great things we can achieve together!
Interested candidates should send their CV to: Louis Caligiuri, Director, Physician Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.