North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG), the largest multispecialty group north of Boston, has a singular focus: the patient. We have a total of 27 locations across the North Shore, with more than 350 board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, and other health care professionals working as one to provide exceptional care.
We are a national leader in improving care delivery, patient health and satisfaction. Through our partnership with North Shore Medical Center and our affiliation with Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners HealthCare, we offer such advances as EMRs, shared medical appointments, online access and remote patient monitoring. Our success is built on team-based practices, collaborative environments and the importance of work-life balance.
Bring your exceptional skills to our innovative practices and join us in driving medicine forward!
We are seeking per diem Patient Service Representatives to help cover in our Primary Care sites (Monday through Friday).
Primary Care Pods
- Saugus- Lynn
- Beverly- Danvers COC- Danvers IM- Peabody
- 400 Highland- 331 Highland- 55 Highland- Marblehead
- Ipswich- North Street (Danvers)- Rowley
- The PSR must have excellent interpersonal skills, customer orientation and an outgoing and pleasant demeanor
- Prior experience and demonstrated competence with patient or customer information systems, cash control.
- 2 years of relevant front-desk and customer related experience in a healthcare facility or 3 years in a front-end customer service position preferred.
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.