North Shore Physicians Group has an exceptional opportunity for a physician colleague to join our outpatient Sleep and Pulmonary Medicine practice. Inpatient Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine opportunities are available at our hospital affiliate, North Shore Medical Center, but are not required. NSMC combines the efficiency and collegiality of a community hospital with the resources of the Partners HealthCare System, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. NSPG’s patient-centered focus is on quality of care, patient safety and process improvement. This position combines the best of academic and non-academic medicine.
While practicing as a Sleep and Pulmonary Medicine physician at NSPG you will enjoy:
- working at NSMC, one of the top hospitals in Massachusetts
- access to the subspecialty expertise and resources of the Partners HealthCare System
- an active journal club and case conference every week
- the opportunity to teach and mentor internal medicine residents
- the option to participate in quality improvement and academic research projects
- collegial office/clinic environment and support; excellent NP collaboration
- equitable call with minimal night responsibility for only one organization. In house nocturnal intensivists cover the ICU
- approximately 1:6 weekend beeper call with minimal inpatient Pulmonary Medicine expectation
- competitive compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits including malpractice insurance and a generous retirement plan
- everything the beautiful North Shore has to offer: excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Imagine the great things we can achieve together.
If you would like to learn more, please contact Louis Caligiuri, Director of Physician Services, at 1-978-573-4300 or email your CV and letter of interest to email@example.com
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. North Shore Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.